I was born in Governador Valadares, Minas Gerais, Brazil, but grew up in the United States. I am a market research and consulting professional, a craft beer drinker and a travel enthusiast. Tupac’s “Changes” is my go-to karaoke song. I root for the New England and New Orleans sports teams.
The travel bug really bit me when I traveled to Australia with ISV (International Student Volunteers). As of December 2016, I’ve been to all 7 continents. Despite crossing “visiting all 7 continents” off my bucket list, I have only visited 11 countries and feel there is so much of the world left to explore.
- Brazil – Born in Minas Gerais and been back multiple times, most recently in 2010
- US – Where I moved a year after I was born and have spent most of my life
- Australia (Summer 2006)
- Fiji (Summer 2006)
- China (2010)
- Turkey (May 2011)
- Mexico (June 2011, July 2014, July 2015)
- South Africa (September 2012)
- Jamaica (May 2015)
- Morocco (February 2016)
- Argentina (December 2016)
- Dominican Republic (August 2017)
- Thailand (September – October 2017)
** While not a country, Antarctica (December 2016) deserves an honorable mention.
I can’t wait to add more destinations to the list.